Labor accounts for over half of hospital expenses, and nurses make up 30% of the hospital workforce. What about the other 70%? Worker shortages, staff burnout and rising labor costs are challenges that go beyond nursing. That’s why healthcare organizations are improving staff scheduling operations for their entire workforce, including the ED, dietary and environmental services, pharmacy, radiology and more.
Discover how enterprise-wide staff scheduling automation can help you realize benefits across your entire organization.