One login. One dashboard. All your payers
The ever-rising cost and complexity of claims management is a serious issue for healthcare providers. Inefficient and disconnected revenue cycle processes such as entering multiple passwords and flipping between different systems or payer portals hamper productivity and reimbursement times.
Plus, without a solution that weaves together Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) workflows across both government and commercial payers, even the best billers struggle to stay on top of claims tracking, payer messages, and audits and appeals.
Luckily, there’s a better way. Working together to create a powerful, integrated experience, ABILITY EASE All-Payer and ABILITY EASE Medicare deliver the market’s first all-payer system that integrates both government and commercial claims workflows and access. ABILITY integrates clearinghouse functionality, direct payer connections and DDE data to allow providers of any size to manage every claim from every payer, across all locations. All Medicare, Medicaid and commercial claims functionality is available via a single, time-saving login: audit and appeal management, business rules, payment monitoring, and status and eligibility checks.
- BOOST PRODUCTIVITY and achieve time and cost savings through workflow efficiencies
- DECREASE HUMAN TOUCHES which can lead to eligibility errors, claims denials and reporting challenges
- GAIN A BIG-PICTURE VIEW and plan for cash flow across your entire revenue cycle based on accurate data from a single source, using a single login
- REDUCE TIME AND LABOR REQUIREMENTS for training and support of claims management systems
- SHORTEN TIME-TO-REIMBURSEMENT with 99% or better clean claims*, automatic eligibility checks, correction guidance and direct resubmissions