ABILITY™ is committed to maintaining the privacy of the information you share with us. We will not sell, distribute, or outsource information that you provide us through our Web site(s) or product infrastructure. We will only use the information you share for the purposes of enhancing your experience at our Web site, delivering our solutions to you or to sending you additional information about our software and services. The information we collect.
• In certain areas of our Web site, we may offer to send you additional information or invite you to register for a demonstration or be included on our mailing list. To process your request, we require that you supply us with your correct contact information and e–mail and/or mailing address for delivery. The transfer of this information is secure and cannot be intercepted by others.
How to unsubscribe.
• When you submit a support request through the ABILITY Web site, we ask for any necessary information we need from you to appropriately respond to your inquiry, including your name and e–mail address.
If you no longer wish to receive periodic e–mails from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of the e–mail or send an e–mail to email@example.com
with the word REMOVE in the subject line. Please note that it may take more than a week before your request can be processed.
How we use the information we collect. Online Information Requests
• We use the personal information you supply to fulfill your request for additional information and/or to provide a demonstration. Your e–mail address may be used to deliver your requested information, or to confirm that information has been mailed to the street address you provided.
• We use the personal information you supply when you initiate services or submit a support request to respond to your need. Your e–mail address may be used by our Support team to process and communicate the status of your implementation and/or support request.
• E–mail messages may be sent to invite you to participate in a contest or survey, or to provide you with information about a product you have purchased from ABILITY.
Surveys and Contests
• On occasion, we will send e–mail messages to customers to let you know about promotional offers, changes in our services and support programs, or to extend special discounts that we believe may be of interest to you.
• Occasionally, ABILITY requests information through surveys or contests. Requested information may include contact information (such as your name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as your zip code/post code and occupation). Contact information will be used to notify contest winners and award prizes only, unless you indicate that you would like to receive future information (e–mails, special offers, etc.) from ABILITY. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary, and is limited to those 18 years or older.
• How to gain access to the information we have on file for you.
• If you wish to confirm the information we have on file for you, please send us an e–mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
with your specific request.
A “cookie” is a small data file stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow us to recognize who you are when you arrive at our site by associating the identification numbers in the cookie with other information you have provided. A cookie is stored on your computer when you check a box requesting that, in future visits to our Web site we retain your preferences. Notification of Changes